Phase 3 modifications for association club center facilities and office
Onsite office lobby hours
- Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Office will remain closed Saturdays and Sundays
Club center facilities hours
- Monday through Friday: 8 am – 8:45 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 am – 8:45 pm
- Limited to maximum of two (2) residents inside the office at one time. Residents must schedule an appointment prior to coming to the office in an effort to reduce waiting time. Email required documents prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Masks must be worn inside the office at all times. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- To properly follow social distancing guidelines, guests and family members are discouraged from escorting residents into the onsite office unless absolutely necessary. When necessary it will be limited to one guest per resident. Please keep in mind, by escorting a resident into the office, we are effectively preventing another resident from coming inside. Any escorts will also be required to adhere to face mask standards.
- No public use of bathroom facilities or public water drinking fountain will be allowed.
- If a resident needs to use a pen, a new/sanitized pen will be supplied to use.
- Increased the cleaning of frequent touch points, door knobs, bathrooms, office phones, desktops, etc.
TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT call 305-821-9923 or email email@example.com.
Club center facilities use modifications
- The tot lot will remain closed until further notice.
- The volleyball court will remain closed until further notice.
- The gym will re-open with the following time usage restrictions:
Ten (10) persons per each session, five (5) in the back room, one (1) in center area, two (2) in each of the front rooms.
Session 1: 8 am to 11:30 am / Cleaning: 11:30 am – 1 pm
Session 2: 1 pm to 4:30 pm / Cleaning 4:30 pm – 5 pm
Session 3: 5 pm to 8:30 pm / Cleaning 8:30 pm – closing
- The racquetball courts will be limited to one player.
- The basketball court will be limited to 3 players per half a court, all players must wear masks and bring their own ball to play.
- Tennis courts will be limited to one-to-one games only. Reservations limited to one hour per resident. No tennis instructor classes permitted at this time. No ball machines.
- Pool deck will be limited to a maximum of twenty (20) residents, only one guest per resident with ID.
- Pool time usage also restricted as follows to allow more residents to be able to use the pool. Please register with Recreation Attendant.
Session 1: 8 am to 11:30 am / Cleaning 11:30 am – 11:59 am
Session 2: 12 noon to 3:30 pm / Cleaning 3:30 pm – 3:59 pm
Session 3: 4 pm to 8 pm / Cleaning 8 pm – closing
- The dock will be limited to three (3) people.
- The Party Room will remain closed until further notice.
- Tennis Program will remain closed until further notice.
Recreation staff and security will have to closely monitor each area consistently to be able to ensure that the residents are following the proper social distancing guidelines recommended by the CDC, to ensure that all residents are wearing masks, and to restrict access to the facilities to Moors residents and to allow only one (1) guest per resident.